Search Over 4000 Art & Stock Image Downloads
Holme village church gallery, Holme-next-the-sea North Norfolk
Holme village church North Norfolk
The Parish Church of St Mary was first mentioned in 1188, but the oldest remaining part of the building is the tower which dates from the 15th century. The main church building was demolished and rebuilt in 1888, although some memorials and an ancient stone font survive from the earlier structure. The church has a peal of five bells which are still rung, the earliest is dated 1677. In the churchyard are the graves of various members of the Nelson family, who lived at Holme House.
Note watermarks are only for website only, purchased images are free of the watermarks.
Browse all homepages